[CMake] Help creating a module for detecting mysql-connector-c++

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Wed May 26 17:37:27 EDT 2010

On 05/26/2010 01:59 PM, Torri, Stephen CIV NSWCDD, W15 wrote:
> [...]
No, the "ROOT_DIR" variables are to be set by the user at configure time
- let's say you installed something into a weird directory, you'd like
to be able to tell it where to find it.  You wouldn't generally set it
in your cmakelists.txt, except if you know a relative location (for
example, there is no PARTB_ROOT_DIR set, but it's always bundled with
PARTA, and you have a PARTA_ROOT_DIR, you might consider setting
PARTB_ROOT_DIR to be the value of PARTA_ROOT_DIR)

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
HCI Graduate Student