[CMake] Generator for NetBeans 6.9

Sebastian Meier sebastianmeier59 at gmx.de
Mon May 31 12:43:47 EDT 2010

> May be you can share the hack as a patch on the bug tracker.
> May be it's unusable as-is but it may already contain valuable
> information for anyone wanting
> to tale over?

I have taken Michael Wild's advice and created a repository at github. I have created a topic branch (branched off "master") and pushed that topic branch onto the server.

http://github.com/sebastianmeier/CMake/commit/0a43c4aeb7efe570ca2f5486f5582ac847ba3fa2

Further details can be found at the respective bug tracker entry:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7632

Any comments on what steps would have to be taken to move this code to a working "global-/local generator"-combination would be appreciated.

P.S.: This is the first time I've used git / github so I might have screwed up somewhere along the way.