[CMake] Build on one machine, test on multiple

Alok Govil alokgovil at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 16:12:37 EDT 2010

Hi Martin,

This is of interest to me as well.  Please let me know what you find.

Here are two ways I could find to start a task on a remote Windows computer:

    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx
    I do not know if the return code from the executable will be passed back by this utility.

    http://motevich.blogspot.com/2007/11/execute-program-on-remote-computer.html
    This seems to pass the return code back from the remote executable.  Requires a script
    to run however, so I would prefer #1 if it solves the issue.

I wonder if there is a platform independent way of doing this.

Thanks,

Alok