[CMake] Generator for NetBeans 6.9

Sebastian Meier sebastianmeier59 at gmx.de
Wed May 26 03:35:29 EDT 2010

Update.

After a more thorough look at the code, I believe that Alex was on the right track. I have copied cmExtraEclipseCDT4Generator to cmExtraNetBeans69Generator, registered the new generator via AddExtraGenerator() (in cmake.cxx), and removed any Eclipse-specific stuff from my new generator.

Today I will start outputting the "configurations.xml" file which contains most of NetBeans' settings. I will concentrate on the aspects needed to get our own projects to work, namely:

- add source folders
- set include paths
- set compile flags
- set binary name
- set library paths
- set libraries
- set runtime library search directories (!?)
- set run directory
- set project charset via CMake-variable
- prefer relative paths (if configured)

Questions:

- Do we already have a class or API for XML output I can use? Or will I have to implement a small XmlWriter class?
- What's the preferred way to commit a "feature to be accepted". I am new to git, experienced with SVN and CVS.

Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome