[CMake] FIND modules for Xerces-C++ and Xalan-C++

Andreas Heck andreasheck at arcor.de
Mon May 24 17:22:09 EDT 2010

I've found this module via google too and it's not a problem to use my
own FIND modules.
The reason is that i was just wondering why a feature request since 2003
exists and til now cmake doesn't include a Xerces module.

What is the way to introduce a module or am i the only one who need this
module?

Andreas