[CMake] FIND modules for Xerces-C++ and Xalan-C++

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Mon May 24 14:38:57 EDT 2010

On 05/24/2010 12:13 PM, Andreas Heck wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to use Xerces-C++ and Xalan-C++ in a new project but i have
> seen that in cmake don't exist FIND modules for these libraries.
>
> Is anybody working on such modules? I have seen a bug (feature) report
> from 2003 which was for Xerces-C++!
>

> Andreas

A quick Google found one "in the wild" at
http://svn.mech.kuleuven.be/websvn/orocos/trunk/rtt/config/#path_trunk_rtt_config_

You can do
     list(APPEND CMAKE_MODULE_PATH "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake")

and put find modules of your own creation in a /cmake folder, and
find_package will find and use them.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik