[CMake] Need cmake help for MacOsX

Jerome Vernet vernet.jerome at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 21 16:31:44 EDT 2010

Le 21/05/10 22:08, Michael Wild a écrit :
> Yes, you have to copy every file individually. AFAIK there is a source file property you can set to specify the location inside the bundle.
>

>> That is not a file, but really a folder and maybe that is messing up
>> CMake?

Localized resources are not files, but directory (for example,
French.lproj/SDLMain.nib

                                            /InfoPlist.strings)

That's why

set_source_files_properties(
     ${APP_RSRCS}
     PROPERTIES
     MACOSX_PACKAGE_LOCATION Resources)

doesn't work. It try to copy *a file*, not a directory. But, it's a resources.
I also want to understand what exactly does fixup_bundle... Seems that it's not exactly to do that, but it succeed to copy library and frameworks.

Thanks for your help and to Werner. Things are coming.

Jerome