[CMake] file INSTALL cannot set modification time on itkImage.h on windows 7 install

Hugh Sorby h.sorby at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 20 01:07:02 EDT 2010

pertinent part of error message:

CMake Error at Code/Common/cmake_install.cmake:39 (FILE):
  file INSTALL cannot set modification time on
  "x86-windows/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkImage.h"

I am getting this error when I am installing some libraries that my
project depends on.  This is happening after I have installed the
release version of the libraries and am in the process of installing the
debug libraries, in this case.  I am assuming it has nothing to do with
order.

If I go and remove this header file itkImage.h from the install tree
then when I rerun the install it carries on no problem.  I am trying
this on windows 7 if anybody can enlighten me as to what is going on I
would appreciate it.

Cheers,
Hugh.