[CMake] VS-C++ Express Version

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri May 14 18:26:33 EDT 2010

Looks like we're attempting to build ParaView on a dashboard machine with
VS10, but it's not working yet...
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=608972

The disconnect is simply that it takes time to process new issues in the bug
tracker, and these bugs are all recently (within the last 6 weeks) reported.

The reason one is partially fixed now is because somebody brought it to our
attention independently of the issue tracker. :-)

Thanks,
David Cole