[CMake] VS-C++ Express Version

Ben Medina ben.medina at gmail.com
Fri May 14 16:52:28 EDT 2010

Right, that's bug 0010481, for which we're waiting a fix. We also are
waiting on 10502 and 0010589. There seems to be some disconnect ,
because 0010481 is marked as new and unassigned, but you guys have
already fixed it.

I'm curious if any of the Kitware folks have tried building ParaView
with VS2010....

- Ben