[CMake] No Native 64-Bit CMake Binaries?

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu May 6 13:28:23 EDT 2010

My understanding of dashmacmini4 is that it isn't 64bit. If I download a
64bit app onto it, it will show a cross symbol through the app icon and
display errors that this architecture is not supported if you attempt to run
it. It was originally a Leopard machine that was upgraded. I think when you
do upgrades you can end up with 32bit only machine but I am a Windows guy so
I won't pretend to understand all things Mac ;-)

The point is, that machine is a special case, so I wouldn't consider it.

My own Mac (Tar Valon, Snow Leopard) built x64 CMake just fine earlier today
and did have the Architecture test fail.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=603297