[CMake] No Native 64-Bit CMake Binaries?

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Thu May 6 13:12:37 EDT 2010

But they are not failing on dashmacmini4.kitware.

My point is that we need to be using and testing as many viable configurations as possible BEFORE "older" configurations become obsolete. IMHO, encouraging the widest possible adoption of the "newer" configurations helps in this effort.

Even with carefully engineered regression tests, some latent "bugs" are only discovered during widespread deployment. By discovering those issues before they are on the critical path, we can lessen the "crisis" impact of the OS evolution.

Richard