[CMake] Unable to find FLTK on debian sid

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Tue May 4 13:16:43 EDT 2010

All,

I've been working on getting my software that uses FLTK and cmake
packaged up for debian. I'm using pbuilder with a sid distro, and this
is my entire build log [including installing libfltk1.1-dev, fluid,
cmake, etc]:
http://icculus.org/~chunky/stuff/buildlog.txt

I think this problem might be related to this:
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.bugs.dist/browse_thread/thread/b85232f8026ed347/dea38cd2422a846f?lnk=raot&pli=1

Unlike the user in that post, though, a quick hardcoding thus:
SET(FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR /usr/include)
doesn't actually fix it. [Nor does passing that on the command-line
after junking my entire build dir and starting again]

My code is here:
svn co svn://svn.icculus.org/obdgpslogger/trunk obdgpslogger-0.14

This cmake project works great on everything else I've tried; ubuntu,
osx, mingw/msys, redhat, arch linux, lenny... just not sid.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Gary (-;