[CMake] Is there really any cmake support?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 29 11:55:15 EDT 2010

Michael Wild wrote:
> On 29. Mar, 2010, at 9:51 , Fred Fred wrote:
>

>>> Subject: Re: [CMake] Is there really any cmake support? From:
>>> themiwi at gmail.com Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:55:44 +0200 CC:
>>> cmake at cmake.org To: stan1313 at hotmail.fr

IF you look close at the error message, it is not your software that is
the problem.   It is the install directory for CMake itself that is the
problem.  The test uses a full path to a source file in the CMake
install tree to test the C compiler.   That path has the issue.  If you
installed CMake into a different directory it should work.

-Bill