[CMake] This has to have been asked before...

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Mar 8 14:33:34 EST 2010

It is presently not possible to iterate over all the targets in
CMakeLists.txt unless you maintain your own list of targets. It would be a
good feature request to provide the full list of CMake targets using:

get_cmake_property(var TARGETS)                             # for all
targets from top level all the way down
  or
get_property(var GLOBAL CMAKE_TARGETS ...           # for all targets from
top level all the way down
  or
get_property(var DIRECTORY CMAKE_TARGETS ...       # for targets just in the
current directory

However, presently, nothing like this is implemented. Wouldn't be too hard,
just hasn't been done yet.

HTH,
David