[CMake] How to integrate autoconf based library into my cmake build tree

Albert Z amzproject at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:47:44 EST 2010

Hello,
  Our project now uses a bunch of 3rd party libraries such as apr, protobuf,
libcurl, etc. Almost all of these libraries use autoconf (configure.in)
based build system. Since we have some modifications to most of the
libraries, we have to integrate these libraries to our cmake build tree.
What is the easiest way to integrate such a 3rd-party library to a cmake
build with keeping the maximum portability?