[CMake] generate multiple packages the easiest way

AKHRES Nader nader.akhres at laposte.net
Sat Feb 27 11:30:34 EST 2010

Maybe I'm not very clear there.

Here is the picture (I've got two files here):
cmake "nightly build maker" script (I use cmake scripting ability
instead of .sh+.bat to avoid maintenaing os specific stuff, so this
script is just a command script):
  [

SET(CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT "ZIP\;NSIS")  #just escape ; so that it still a
string

launch external process which is: "cmake -DCPACK_GENERATOR=${CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT} ... -P cmake_build_script.txt "

]

and

cmake_build_script.txt

[

SET(CPACK_GENERATOR ${CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT})  #here it becomes a list

normal cmake syntax to generate projects file...
]