[CMake] generate multiple packages the easiest way

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 11:12:07 EST 2010

2010/2/27 AKHRES Nader <nader.akhres at laposte.net>:
> ok, I manage to find another way:
>
> I do this
> SET(CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT "ZIP\;NSIS")  #just escape ; so that it still a
> string
> SET(CPACK_GENERATOR ${CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT})  #here it becomes a list
>
> then I use -DCPACK_GENERATOR=${CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT}
> and it works fine!

I do not understand why you need that if you already use a CMake script which
defines CPACK_GENERATOR_TXT ???

> Thank you Eric for you quick help, without you I would have seached in the
> wrong way!

No problem but I'm not sure that your final solution is the easiest way to go,
I'm missing the piece of example which explain why you need the two step
definition...

--
Erk
http://www.april.org