[CMake] [ANNOUNCE] CMake has moved to Git!

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 22 14:06:21 EST 2010

Not associated with the author but I did find the following book/site
very useful when I switched to Git.

http://progit.org/book/

The book is "open source", Ie, you can download a pdf of the book and
all the sources to the book are up on github.

Hope it helps someone..
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net