[CMake] Missing Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\vsmacros\OtherProjects7

Wheeler, Frederick W (GE, Research) wheeler at ge.com
Mon Feb 22 12:45:26 EST 2010

Thanks for all the advice and insight.

I think I'll play this slow and watch for other problems over time that
might be helpful clues.  I also have another identical machine, on which
I might also install VS.

My SP1 installer came from a local shared drive.  I've used it from
there for a while.  I may download it again and check md5sums, but file
corruption is probably unlikely.  This is the copy I used:

% md5sum VS80sp1-KB926601-X86-ENU.exe
19194baf126fdd7cfbe4f09697db609f *VS80sp1-KB926601-X86-ENU.exe

Fred