[CMake] Using MSVC Link Library Dependencies = YES and no Input Additional Dependencies?

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:03:09 EST 2010

Hi,

When creating Visual Studio project files, I prefer to use Link Library
Dependencies,
and not adding any of the library .lib files in the 'Input Additional
Dependencies' field.

CMake already adds the dependencies between projects, so setting this
boolean " Link Library Dependencies" to true is all that is needed.
(and removing the redundant explicit naming of all libraries).

1) Is there some setting for this?

2) If not, are there others interested in this option, and should I file a
request/patch for this feature?

Thanks a lot,
Erwin

By the way: I rather want to discuss how to achieve this, rather then why I
want this ;-)