[CMake] CPackDeb generator patch

Droscy droscy85 at yahoo.it
Mon Feb 15 08:35:39 EST 2010

Hi

Hendrik Sattler ha scritto:
> It is correct. The result required libc >= 2.3.6-6 which also
> satisfies >=2.1.3. It's not minimal but still correct.
Yes, of course. I was referring to the fact that libc6 is reported two
times instead of just one.
> That's not fully correct. Your program may work on both qt-4.5.2 and
> qt-4.6 when compiled with qt-4.5.2 but not necessarily when compiled
> with qt-4.6. At least that's not true for every case.
Yes, you are right, I didn't think to that :-)
> If you know better, then don't use dpkg-shlibdeps.
Right, so may be good to have a variable like CPACK_DEBIAN_USE_SHLIBDEPS
to be set to TRUE or FALSE in order to use or don't use dpkg-shlibdeps.
> HS
Bye
Droscy