[CMake] Hint on usage of ExternalProject_Add

Luigi Calori l.calori at cineca.it
Mon Feb 8 20:01:10 EST 2010

Luigi Calori wrote:

Getting no feedback, try to be shorter....

Is possible with ExternalProject  skip download+patch if only configure
or build fails?
I'm working with 2.8.0,MSVC9
I tried without success: the target does not try to rebuild if I change
CMAKE_ARGS
Is it intended?
Is 2.8.1 RC1 worth a try for that?

Any real example really appreciated.