[CMake] Modules with additional files

Johannes Wienke jwienke at techfak.uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Dec 23 14:49:23 EST 2010

Hey,

I've got a library that provides several cmake modules and also uses
them. Some of these modules have additional files, e.g. to be used with
CONFIGURE_FILE. The question is, how do I locate these additional files
so that they work in both cases, in project and installed?
${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules is of course not working and is also a bad
assumption for multi-user systems where not everyone is admin. Something
like CMAKE_CURRENT_MODULE_DIR would be ideal for my case... Is there a
general solution for this problem?

Thanks for helping,
Johannes