[CMake] Copying some files using CMake

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:03:22 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CMake] Copying some files using CMake
To: Stormwind Dev <stormwind.dev at googlemail.com>

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Stormwind Dev
<stormwind.dev at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply John. There is one question left about your GetRuntime
> module. The files you copy are located within the CMake directory in your
> root source dir, right?

No only the CMake modules are in that folder. The files I copy are
from the binary folders where I have Qt and qwt built. The other two
modules get the paths using variables defined in the finders for each
package. And the final batch file ends up being created in the
project's binary folder. If you have Qt installed on your system I can
send you a small full project example that I used to develop these
cmake modules.

John