[CMake] BundleUtilities example not working under Windows?

Crni Gorac cgorac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:11:36 EST 2010

Am trying to employ fixup_bundle(), in order to be able to create
installers for my Qt-dependent application on Mac and Windows.  I have
it working fine under Mac, but on Windows it is not working either
with my application, or by example from CMake Wiki pages:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/BundleUtilitiesExample.  Namely, Qt DLL are
not included in the installer; what is strange is that example project
from above page manages to have Qt plugins included (my project is not
using plugins).  So - any help here, is this example maybe outdated or
something else (am using CMake 2.8.3)?

Thanks.