[CMake] Please Help - Find HDF5 module on windows isn't finding

Aaron R> antamiga at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 12:56:33 EST 2010

I had a 'duh-phiphany'.  I realized the find module doesn't use HDF5_ROOT as
a cache variable.  Its expected to be an environment variable.  I created a
cache variable and used that with a set(ENV xxx) call and then did the
find(HDF5) call.

Works great.

Thanks for the suggestions.  They will help me diagnose other issues in the
future.

Aaron R>