[CMake] General LABELS questions

Wojciech Migda wojtek.golf at interia.pl
Thu Dec 9 11:36:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to get LABELS/Subprojects working, having read this http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/11 and this http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/11

1. It is unclear to me whether to have LABELS working I must use CTest script (-S) or I can achieve that simply by editing of CMakeLists.txt, CTestConfig.cmake, CTestCustom.cmake.
2. Once I get LABELS working is it possible to browse results in CDash by LABEL, e.g. see all submissions with given label attached, but not having SubProject named after LABEL ?

I've reached a point where in the tests summary CDash shows expected label along each testcase, e.g:

Name;Status;Time (s);Labels
foo_test;Passed;0.01;MY_LABEL

However, in the Experimental submissions section Labels column in empty: (none).
Same with Subproject created with a name MY_LABEL being a child of the project within I make submission.

I have a library target named MY_LABEL, for which I set:
set_property(TARGET MY_LABEL PROPERTY LABELS MY_LABEL)

for each testcase $tc added with ADD_TEST I set:
set_property(TEST ${tc} PROPERTY LABELS MY_LABEL)

Thank you,

Wojtek