[CMake] Wiki: version compatibility matrix

Johannes Zarl johannes.zarl at jku.at
Sat Dec 4 10:58:23 EST 2010

Hello,

The compatibility matrix for different versions of cmake is now complete and
awaits review: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Version_Compatibility_Matrix

Apart from factual errors and things I might have missed, I am also interested
if someone has a better idea for embedding the comments: they make the tables
broader than they need to be. Also, the wiki warns that the page might be to
big for some browsers. Should the page be divided into subpages?

If no one objects, I will add a link to the main-page under "Development
Topics" by Wednesday next week (2010-12-08).

Cheers,
  Johannes