[CMake] FindOpenSSL.cmake

Dixon, Shane Shane.Dixon at atmel.com
Tue Aug 31 16:35:51 EDT 2010

I'm having some trouble with the FindOpenSSL.cmake.  While troubleshooting, I noticed that it has this line:

MARK_AS_ADVANCED(OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR OPENSSL_LIBRARIES)

Yet the OPENSSL_LIBRARIES never show up in the cmake-gui.  I'm running 2.8.2 on Windows XP.  Can someone tell me if I'm wrong to expect that to show up in the GUI when the "advanced" checkbox is checked?  The OPENSSL_LIBRARIES always gets populated with .dll files instead of .lib files.  I was going to manually set it to the correct thing (which seems to be the point of setting a variable to advanced) and the variable doesn't show up at all.

--

Shane