[CMake] help plz!

sarah keith free2writeme at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:45:33 EDT 2010

Hi,

well i am trying to compile flight gear flight simulator. .
i have compiled most of the libraries , but this one is rele causing
me problems..

i am using cygwin. and i have to compile osg 2.8.3..

my cmake version is 2.6.0-1 and it is particularly built for cygwin (i guess) ..

bill hoffman has been helping me alot ..

the problem is this :

when i give these commands in the osg directory in cygwin/home/

i get the following errors..

$ cmake ..

cmake error: cmake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"visual studio 6" CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.

cmake error : could not find cmake module file: C:/cygwin/home/project
ab/Openscenegraph-2.8.3/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake

C:/cygwin/home/project ab/Openscenegraph-2.8.3/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake

configuring incomplete errors occured..

if u can guide me plz what to do ???

Thank you!