[CMake] How to find the good version of Matlab using Cmake

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Apr 22 13:17:56 EDT 2010

find_program does not do globbing expressions for its PATH argument.

Instead of:
SET(MATLAB_INSTALL_REPOSITORY /Applications/*/bin)

Try this:
SET(MATLAB_INSTALL_REPOSITORY /Applications/MATLAB_R2009b/bin
/Applications/MATLAB_R2009a/bin)

There is a feature request about adding regexes or globbing expressions to
the find_* commands. Perhaps you could find it in the bug tracker and add a
note to it saying you'd like such a feature, too....

HTH,
David