[CMake] How to find the good version of Matlab using Cmake

ronan.le_boulch at irisa.fr ronan.le_boulch at irisa.fr
Thu Apr 22 05:40:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've got two versions of Matlab installed on my Leopard under :
/Applications/MATLAB_R2009a
/Applications/MATLAB_R2009b

I'm using this syntax in order to find Matlab path directory and my
problem is that Cmake always find the R2009a path. Is there a way to
compel Cmake to find the latest version ?

	SET(MATLAB_INSTALL_REPOSITORY /Applications/*/bin)
	# Retrieve mexext install directory (in order to retrieve Matlab
install directory)
	FIND_PROGRAM(MATLAB_MEXEXT mexext PATH ${MATLAB_INSTALL_REPOSITORY}
NO_DEFAULT_PATH)

Thanks a lot and best regards

Ronan Le Boulch