[CMake] FindKDE4Internal error

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Apr 15 07:52:06 EDT 2010

On 15.04.10 13:05:47, Alexander Dietz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to install kile, which uses cmake for the installation
> process. But the installation failed, I get the following error:
>

> CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):
>  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
>  /home/alex/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>  CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)
>

> I am using kde 4.4.1 and I also searched for the error on the net. The
> most suggestions were to install things like kdelibs, kdelibs4-core
> and/or libkde4-devel , which did not solve the problem. yum install
> told me:
>

> Package 6:kdelibs-4.4.1-6.fc12.i686 already installed and latest version
> No package kdelibs4-core available.
> No package libkde4-devel available.
>

> Any idea what I can try to get cmake running?

Install whatever development package contains FindKDE4Internal.cmake.
Apparently you're lacking that file on your system (or is it there
actually, just in a non-standard path?). I can't give you the exact package
name as I'm not using Fedora, but something with kdelibs and dev in the
name should suffice. Doesn't yum have a way to search in which package a
given file resides?

Andreas

--
Tonight's the night: Sleep in a eucalyptus tree.