[CMake] FindKDE4Internal error

Alexander Dietz Alexander.Dietz72 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:05:47 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was trying to install kile, which uses cmake for the installation
process. But the installation failed, I get the following error:

CMake Error at /usr/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):
 ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
 /home/alex/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde-settings/kde-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
 CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)

I am using kde 4.4.1 and I also searched for the error on the net. The
most suggestions were to install things like kdelibs, kdelibs4-core
and/or libkde4-devel , which did not solve the problem. yum install
told me:

Package 6:kdelibs-4.4.1-6.fc12.i686 already installed and latest version
No package kdelibs4-core available.
No package libkde4-devel available.

Any idea what I can try to get cmake running?

Thanks
 Alex