[CMake] Platform file for Bluegene/P ?

Forest Yang yzine0511 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 09:50:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

   I need to cross compile code on IBM Bluegene/P, while according to
the wikipage on

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling

I can not find BluegeneP.cmake, but BluegeneL.cmake instead. So I used
it and found the following error.
Is this nss_dns, nss_files and resolv a required lib ? mpixlcxx works
for a simple hello world program without any library.

/bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/comm/bin/mpixlc -Wl,-relax -qthreaded
  -qalias=noansi -qhalt=e CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
  -o cmTryCompileExec -Wl,-lc -lnss_files -lnss_dns -lresolv

  /bgsys/drivers/ppcfloor/gnu-linux/powerpc-bgp-linux/bin/ld: cannot find
  -lnss_files