[CMake] 'make' compiles old code ?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 07:00:23 EDT 2009

I have just created a build folder for an application using ITK with
CMake on Ubuntu 9.04.

I have then entered the build folder from a terminal and typed 'make'.
I then get a list of errors:

home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:22: error: expected `;' before ‘transform’
home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:23: error: expected `;' before ‘metric’
home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:24: error: expected `;' before ‘interpolator’
home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:26: error: ‘transform’ was not declared
in this scope
home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:27: error: ‘metric’ was not declared in
this scope
home/mort/lib/compute_metric.h:28: error: ‘interpolator’ was not
declared in this scope
'''

I have tried to remove the lines causing these errors from the file
'compute_metric.h' and then running 'make' again from the build
folder. But I just get the same error as if make are running through
the old version (before removing the lines of code) of the file.

Any ideas on why make does not see the updates made in the 'compute_metric.h' ?