[CMake] Resolution of dependencies for Subversion

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 26 17:10:22 EDT 2009

> You could look to FindImageMagick for inspiration. It started as a
> way to find the ImageMagick binary utilities like "convert" and "
> mogrify" but support was added to detect the ImageMagick libraries
> via specifying additional COMPONENTS.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am also interested in another variation of this use case.

Which name should a configuration script get that determines some parameters for the build process and does not look for any client software? How do you deal with the situation if further knowledge about available utilities is not needed for the generation of project specific binaries?

Regards,
Markus