[CMake] Resolution of dependencies for Subversion

SF Markus Elfring elfring at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 25 11:20:33 EDT 2009

> Again, to me it looks like FindSubversion is for *using* Subversion, not
> for building it. As such, setting up include paths and link libraries is
> not appropriate in that module.

Does a naming convention exist for configuration scripts?
How should names be distinguished between scripts which look only for the availability of specific client software like the command "svn" and files which determine all parameters for the build process to enable customised software development?

Regards,
Markus