[CMake] multiple cmake files in one directory

th.tom at gmx.de th.tom at gmx.de
Wed Sep 23 12:25:37 EDT 2009

hm, right - this would solve my problem, but sadly writing everything in one CMakeLists.txt file was not a clever idea, as the projects should be build independently.

Another solution I had (someone posted that) is creating a subdirectory for every project and place the specific CMakeLists.txt file there. However, this would change the CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR to the projects subdirectory; what is kind of nasty.

Any ideas to change the root back?

_tom