[CMake] getting the right set of Qt libraries

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Thu Sep 17 17:25:03 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 03:08:44PM -0600, Clinton Stimpson wrote:
> I mentioned BundleUtilities.cmake in another email.
> It takes care of all this.  I suggest you try it out.

Yup, I've been digging through the archives and reading about
BundleUtilities and GetPrerequisites (I guess my eyes glazed over a
couple months ago when the thread between you and David on this topic
was active :)). They seem very helpful. Thanks for the pointer!

The bad news is that we can't use install() right now. (This will be the
subject of a future email once I have time to figure out what about our
current setup is preventing it from working. The generated
cmake_install.cmake is only populated correctly at the top level of my
project; all my component libraries and executables, which are connected
with add_subdirectory(...) end up with no install rules in
cmake_install.cmake.)

I'm glad to know that there is a Right Way to handle these problems once
I get around to putting proper install() rules into my project.

Thanks,
tyler