[CMake] RVCT support

Darren ha nberserk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:43:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/9/10 Darren ha <nberserk at gmail.com>:
> > hi list!!
> >
> > i do like the concept of cmake. so I wanna use it as our main build
> system.
> > so i surveyed it  and discovered there is no support for RVCT(armcc,
> > armlink  ...).
> >
> > Due to lack of organized documentation, It was hard to write new
> toolchain
> > file & rules.
>
> Alex will certainly answer to you but, concerning "organized documentation"
> did you read that one:
> http://vtk.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling
>
> yes , I've read that article.
in RVCT world, the compilation flag are totally different compared to gcc ,
cl(MSVC compiler).
so many compile, link flags are have to be set manually.
With provided documents, I can't set up entire flags easily.
lack lack lack.. of organized info..
that's why i sending this email to list!.
Thanks in advance.