[CMake] cmake HEAD: cpack rpm generator seems broken on openSuse 11.2

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 10:09:51 EST 2009

2009/11/25 Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>:

>> Moreover would you try to replace the current CPackRPM.cmake with the
>> one I attach to this mail
>> and retry with the very same CMakeLists.txt.
>
> For the list, the problem seems to be e regression
> due to a Fedora specific bug fix!!
>
> I did re-open that bug:

CPackRPM in CVS HEAD
should now be good in several Fedora and OpenSuSE version
including latest OpenSuSE 11.2

Winfried may be you can update your CVS tree and retry your test case?

Sooner or later I'll add a systematic CPackRPM test in CMake test suite
but it may take time so...

In the meantime since
I do not have a Mandriva test box,
If there is any volunteer to test current CVS HEAD
on such distros I would be glad to ear about it.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org