[CMake] FindBoost: FIND_PACKAGE ( Boost COMPONENTS filesystem )

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:20:52 EST 2009

The way I see it to address is that 'system' is an internal details
(AFAIK). It should be automatically pulled in for filesystem and wave
(for boost > 1.34), instead of the contrary (removing system when
using boost 1.34).
So this means I will be breaking the interface...

Comments anyone ?

--
Mathieu