[CMake] FindBoost: FIND_PACKAGE ( Boost COMPONENTS filesystem )

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Tue Nov 3 09:14:42 EST 2009

This was addressed on the mailing list and I thought had been resolved based
on user feedback.

The code which is supposed to fix this is on line 326 of FindBoost as
checked into CVS.  A patch would be appreciated if the code doesn't work for
you.

See also bug 8734

On Nov 3, 2009 5:05 AM, "Mathieu Malaterre" <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>