[CMake] FindJava.cmake update

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:26:16 EST 2009

Hendrik,

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Hendrik Sattler <post at hendrik-sattler.de> wrote:
> Zitat von Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>:
>
>> I updated the FindJava.cmake. It now implements the VERSION* stuff,
>> and I fixed the naming convention as per the readme.txt. I tested on
>> linux/gcj, linux/sun-java and linux/openjdk-6
>
> Why are you using NO_DEFAULT_PATH and but listing /usr/bin and
> /usr/local/bin? This is wrong and breaks "/usr/local/bin before /usr/bin".
> Just drop those from the list and also your NO_DEFAULT_PATH. If you want
> your list first, use HINTS instead of PATHS.

Fixed. Thanks !

$ cvs ci -m"BUG: To be able to use ENV and at the same time allow
/usr/loca/bin to override /usr/bin, apply patch suggested by Hendrik
Sattler (thanks)"
Committer: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>
/cvsroot/CMake/CMake/Modules/FindJava.cmake,v  <--  FindJava.cmake

> Additionally, you may want to mark the found values as advanced (like it was
> before).

Fixed also.

Thanks again,
--