[CMake] FindJava.cmake update

Hendrik Sattler post at hendrik-sattler.de
Mon Nov 2 09:19:26 EST 2009

Zitat von Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>:

> I updated the FindJava.cmake. It now implements the VERSION* stuff,
> and I fixed the naming convention as per the readme.txt. I tested on
> linux/gcj, linux/sun-java and linux/openjdk-6

Why are you using NO_DEFAULT_PATH and but listing /usr/bin and
/usr/local/bin? This is wrong and breaks "/usr/local/bin before
/usr/bin". Just drop those from the list and also your
NO_DEFAULT_PATH. If you want your list first, use HINTS instead of
PATHS.
Additionally, you may want to mark the found values as advanced (like
it was before).

HS