[CMake] Generator for Xcode 3.0+?

Doug Gregor doug.gregor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:40:57 EDT 2009

I hacked up a patch against current CMake CVS to support generation of
Xcode 3.0 and Xcode 3.1 projects, which I've attached to the bug
report for this feature,:

It's working for me when building LLVM+Clang in Xcode 3.1. I'd
appreciate if other Xcode users could give it a spin.

(Yes, it makes sure that "Build independent targets in parallel" is set).

  - Doug