[CMake] xcode 3.13 could not compile the project generated by cmake 2.6.4

eagleinfly at gmail.com eagleinfly at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:13:50 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm using cmake to generate make file for xcode 3.13, I'm using the
following file structure to place different modules:

Project Root
|----CMakefile.txt (1)
|----gui
|----CMakefile.txt (2)
|----src
|----include
|----wxstc
|----CMakefile.txt (3)
|----src
|----include
|----... other modules

Here's config in the first CMakefile.txt

CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.6)

PROJECT(HelloWorldApp)

SET(WXWIDGETS_DEFINITIONS -D__WX__ -D__WXMAC__ -DwxUSE_UNICODE)

ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DMODDED -DNOPCH -D_UNICODE -DUNICODE -D_LIB
${WXWIDGETS_DEFINITIONS})

if(COMMAND cmake_policy)
cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)

add_subdirectory(gui)

Here's the config in the CMakefile.txt for sub module:
PROJECT(gui)

FILE(GLOB_RECURSE inFiles
src/*.cpp
include/*.h
)

ADD_LIBRARY(gui ${inFiles})

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(include
include
)

Generate project files for xcode, then I got the error:
make: ../CMakeScripts/ReRunCMake.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../CMakeScripts/ReRunCMake.make'. Stop.

this error can be manual fix by change property for target/CMake Rerun from
make -C .. -f ../CMakeScripts/ReRunCMake.make
make -C . -f ./CMakeScripts/ReRunCMake.make

but then got another error:
make: *** No rule to make target `../../../wxstc/CMakeLists.txt', needed by
`CMakeFiles/cmake.check_cache'. Stop.

Does anyone knows how to do? Is there something wrong in my CMakeList.txt
file? or do I missed something?

It works before when I was using VC6 in another project.

Thanks.

Best Regards

Wei Xu