[CMake] cmake -E move/rename?

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Sat Jun 27 18:39:54 EDT 2009

Ah, must not have been the only one wondering ;-)

Do you, by any change, know if renames can also be done across
directories -- i.e. rename <file> <dest-dir> -- or does it only support
file-to-file and dir-to-dir rename?

Is this scheduled for release 2.6.5, or is it a 2.8 feature?

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.